The Schwarz mansion is one of the most important secular buildings in Greece
Property of the president of the cooperative, it was founded in 1787 and was completed in 1798.
The ground floor of the mansion was used for some operational needs of the cooperative and its interior is decorated and painted accordingly. It has three floors, the first floor, the mezzanine and the upper floor. From the maquette of the house on the third floor, we know that it was built by John Zerbino and was painted (Wall Painting) by L. Loli.
The building has a wooden coating and a décor including wall paintings and wood-carved ceilings.